The Skincare Routine To Get Rid Of Hormonal Acne
by ANNIE VISCHER
"I visited a dermatologist for an in-depth skin analysis and they changed everything."
1. Cleanse – I use a gentle cleanser, Bioderma’s Sensibio H20 Micellaire or CeraVe’s Foaming Cleanser, and Dr Williams OK’d both. They’re both fragrance-free.
2. Serum – I apply a few drops of SkinCeuticals Serum 10 AOC Vitamin C Serum, a sensitive-skin-friendly vitamin C serum that offers environmental protection.
3. Prescription Cream – Dr Williams prescribed me a tube of Rosex 0.75% Gel and advised me to smooth a thin layer over my face each morning.
4. Moisturise – Though the Rosex feels quite nourishing in itself, Dr Williams said that I might still need a moisturiser and advised me to apply SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer Gel Cream to further tone down the blush that comes with rosacea.
5. SPF – Finally a non-negotiable, a broad spectrum sunscreen. Dr Williams recommended SkinCeuticals again and their Ultra Facial Defense Sunscreen SPF50. It’s lightweight, comfortable and doesn’t clog pores.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE